LawnPro Lawn Care Services
LawnPro was founded in 2010 like most businesses, with a lot of prayer and a BIG leap of faith. We knew that we could build a successful business by offering outstanding customer service and never leaving a job until it was absolutely the best we could have done. We have kept that mentality over the years and our business has seen substantial growth.
We have a 97% customer retention rate which is among the best in the nation for our industry. We are extremely proud of this because any business can acquire new customers, but only the good ones can keep them. Please take a moment and read the 7 things you should know about us before choosing your lawn care provider.
What you should know about LawnPro:
1) This Is All We Do! And We are REALLY Good At What We Do! We are professional lawn mowers, its how we put food on the table, not what we do for extra cash in the summer. Just give us a try. No obligation! We are more than happy to provide you with references.
“By far the best lawn service I have ever used!” – Walt Graul, Berthoud
2) Customer Service is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! You will be treated like our most important customer because YOU ARE! We take such pride in each and every lawn we cut that we confidently offer a 100% money back guarantee.
“I just had a feeling when I met Brian that he would be meticulous about his work. I am so pleased with my yard, it looks like a lovely park” -Kay, Loveland
3) We really do believe in loyalty, trust, and honesty! There is no such thing as an “up-sell” at LawnPro. We fully realize it is much harder to acquire a new client than to keep an existing one. We build relationships with our customers and our goal is to keep you as a happy client forever!
“It is so nice to have a hardworking trustworthy lawn professional. I never have to worry about my dog, the kids or my home. I even have LawnPro service my parents home” -Dawn, Loveland
4) LawnPro Is Family Owned and Operated. No matter how big our client list gets, we are never too busy to have a conversation with you or come to your house and discuss your needs. If you ever have an issue, LawnPro’s owner is a phone call away.
“We are big enough to own the best equipment and small enough that you can call the owner directly anytime you want” -Brian Barnes, Owner
5) It’s not all business! we are here to help! Free monthly newsletters, tips, coupons, and as always advice is absolutely FREE! We want to get to know you! Your lawn is our job, you are our priority.
“You guys rock!” -Christi B, Berthoud
6) We are professional! On time, in uniform and courteous or your money back! We pride ourselves on communication and keeping you 100% up to date.
“Your team is professional and easy to work with” -Lanny, Loveland
7) We don’t do contracts. We take such pride in each and every lawn that we maintain, we are positive that if you give us a chance, you will never want to go anywhere else.
“I have never experienced better service. I will be with LawnPro for as long as I’m in my house” – Eileen, Loveland
Take a few seconds to view our company video below and then give us a call to discuss how LawnPro can help you!
Fort Collins and Loveland Lawn Care Service