Here are several key Fall chores to check off before putting your lawn to bed for the winter:
1) Schedule your sprinkler blowout
2) Apply a winter fertilizer to feed your lawn over the winter
3) Now is a great time to de-thatch your lawn before winter
4) Schedule leaf cleanup service (companies book up fast!)
5) Mow your lawn! Don’t let your lawn go dormant for the winter without one last mowing in October.
For these and all our services in Loveland, Berthoud, Johnstown and Ft. Collins, CO please give LawnPro a call!