Its Springtime… Almost. Now is the time to start vetting your lawn service for the summer. There are several key factors to look at when choosing the right Lawn Care Service.
Picking A Lawn Care Service, The Key Questions To Ask:
- What’s included – Many Lawn Care Providers don’t haul away the grass, they mulch or leave the bags for you. Make sure you ask if this service is included. Some lawn services don’t include trimming or edging in their price. Are you just getting a mowing? Will your lawn service blow off debris from sidewalks? Is there any lawn care included in your price or is it strictly lawn maintenance?
- What’s the price – Some lawn providers do a season price. This is a great deal for them because more years than not, rain will prevent them from coming every week however you are charged for it.
- Are they insured? If they are not, and one of their employees gets hurt on your property, you could actually be held liable.
- Do they have reviews. Not just on their site, but what are people on google and facebook saying about them?
- How long have they been in business. There is a huge difference between a first year company and a 5 or 10 year company. Experience can only be gained by experiencing. Don’t be a learning lesson to a new company.
- Do they guarantee their work? If they don’t, use caution, there is probably a reason why.
There are a lot of choices when looking for a Lawn Care Company. With a few well placed questions, you will be able to determine a lot. Please give us a call today and ask us these or any other questions you may have about Lawn Service.